Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lunchtime Tuesday in Wellington. The weather packed up about a week ago and shows no signs of improving. Haven't been out on the bike for bloody ages. I've got lots of excuses...none of them are particularly valid. I better start doing some miles soon though....a few friends have arranged a road trip to RotoVegas for Labour weekend which is only about 3 weeks away. Better get training!
Moved house last night. I've been house sitting dad's place for the last few months. A couple of weeks ago my sis and her family moved in and have taken over house sitting duties.....so I've moved on. Am looking after Wayne's pad this week, he's away in Turangi for a holiday with his kids. On Saturday I'm moving to a flat in the city with a couple of people from work. Will post pics when I get organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home